Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A cover of N.W.A.'s "Express Yourself" - Based on how well-received this rendition was when I performed it Sept. 29, 2012 at Fair Trade Cafe in Phoenix, Ariz., I've decided to post it for y'all.

good site for handmade fishing lure
good site for handmade fishing lure
Handmade Pottery Small Pitcher / Gravy Boat Teal w Brown
Handmade Pottery Small Pitcher / Gravy Boat Teal w Brown
Kurt Cobain. Snap your fingers
Kurt Cobain. Snap your fingers
A cover of N.W.A.'s "Express Yourself" - Based on how well-received this rendition was when I performed it Sept. 29, 2012 at Fair Trade Cafe in Phoenix, Ariz., I've decided to post it for y'all.
A cover of N.W.A.'s "Express Yourself" - Based on how well-received this rendition was when I performed it Sept. 29, 2012 at Fair Trade Cafe in Phoenix, Ariz., I've decided to post it for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment