Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ginger & Lime Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural- A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. A savory bold ginger that is as close to the real thing as you can get and the tangy tartness of fresh squeezed lime...put them together and you get...sheer heaven!

Ginger & Lime Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural- A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. A savory bold ginger that is as close to the real thing as you can get and the tangy tartness of fresh squeezed lime...put them together and you get...sheer heaven!
Ginger & Lime Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural- A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     A savory bold ginger that is as close to the real thing as you can get and the tangy tartness of fresh squeezed lime...put them together and you get...sheer heaven!
Journal // vintage handmade journal // hard bound by ericmbaral
Journal // vintage handmade journal // hard bound by ericmbaral
Handmade earrings
Handmade earrings
Homemade Card
Homemade Card
Adina Mills digs for the quartz in her handmade jewelry designs herself. These rings are particularly stunning.
Adina Mills digs for the quartz in her handmade jewelry designs herself. These rings are particularly stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment