Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Moon to Moon: wooden home The Green Life ?. I like the floor, and how there isn't more than one texture there. I also like the different textures in the room. The stairs are a nice accent, but I can see myself falling up and down them.

I wish I had skills to make a steampunk plushie like this aweome crow
I wish I had skills to make a steampunk plushie like this aweome crow
Click here to download
Beauty AVS10 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beauty AVS10 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Click here to download
Moon to Moon: wooden home The Green Life ?. I like the floor, and how there isn't more than one texture there. I also like the different textures in the room. The stairs are a nice accent, but I can see myself falling up and down them.
Moon to Moon: wooden home  The Green Life ?.  I like the floor, and how there isn't more than one texture there.  I also like the different textures in the room.  The stairs are a nice accent, but I can see myself falling up and down them.
Click here to download
Handmade Marbled Paper, we love this project! Enjoy.
Handmade Marbled Paper, we love this project! Enjoy.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment