Thursday, October 31, 2013

..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers

..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::..  Finally my Curlformers Review is here!  See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack    I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum       Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers
Click here to download
Handmade rug from Uganda
Handmade rug from Uganda
Click here to download
so need to do this with the lacy black thing in my closet...
so need to do this with the lacy black thing in my closet...
Click here to download
home. #cuddling #lovers #bed #couples
home.  #cuddling #lovers #bed #couples
Click here to download
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft  #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment