Friday, November 8, 2013

Inspiration at the hardware store. I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!

Diy pois cover IPad! By @The Mora Smoothie Tape DIY handmade craft idea
Diy pois cover IPad! By @The Mora Smoothie    Tape  DIY handmade craft idea
Click here to download
Inspiration at the hardware store. I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!
Inspiration at the hardware store.  I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!
Click here to download
Handmade Liquid Soap
Handmade Liquid Soap
Click here to download
Tall Mug Beer Stein Tankard Handmade Pottery by RiverStonePottery, $30.00
Tall Mug Beer Stein Tankard Handmade Pottery by RiverStonePottery, $30.00
Click here to download
Annette Marnat artist. Don't you want to snap your fingers along with this
Annette Marnat artist.  Don't you want to snap your fingers along with this
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment