Friday, November 8, 2013

With prices averaging $3 to $5 per bottle, making your own liquid soap can save you lots of money. One gallon of handmade liquid soap costs about the same as one tiny bottle of hand soap you find in the store.

I like how her hair frames her face. I miss my long hair.
I like how her hair frames her face. I miss my long hair.
Click here to download
Handmade Charms
Handmade Charms
Click here to download
With prices averaging $3 to $5 per bottle, making your own liquid soap can save you lots of money. One gallon of handmade liquid soap costs about the same as one tiny bottle of hand soap you find in the store.
With prices averaging $3 to $5 per bottle, making your own liquid soap can save you lots of money. One gallon of handmade liquid soap costs about the same as one tiny bottle of hand soap you find in the store.
Click here to download
Just do it later...
Just do it later...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment